Girl Child Education Support Fund
Education is very important for every child whether boy or girl. However girls face alot of barriers to education caused by Poverty, early Child marriages, Dangerous Journeys to school Disabilities, Poor Sanitation, Child abuse, Pregnancies, Violence at school, Discrimination and Culture.
These girls have the same hopes and dreams as boys. They want to learn, fulfil their potential, work and help their families and communities.We at CCSAE believe that Educating a girl can kick-start a virtuous circle of development. More educated girls, for example, marry later, have healthier children, earn more money that they invest back into their families and communities, and play more active roles in leading their communities.
We believe Educating girls helps to make communities and societies healthier, wealthier and safer, and can also help to reduce child deaths, improve maternal health and tackle the spread of HIV and AIDS .
A 2013 report by UNESCO found that 31 million girls of primary school age were not in school, and about one out of every four young women in developing countries had never completed their primary school education. This among the statistics includes Uganda
Figures from UNICEF last year showed that about 32 million girls of primary school age and 29 million of lower secondary school age are not getting an education. This among the statistics includes Uganda.
Together with our Volunteers & Community Social Workers and Local council chiefs, we at CCSAE
- Educate awareness of a girl child on our communities and offer Free Sponsorship to those we found dropped & in needy families
- We facilitate the child with scholastic materials so that she doesnt get destructed putting her hopes on supporting her family back
- We provide Sanitary Pads so that she doesnt feel descriminated in society
- We educate her about the dangers of society and focusing her mindset on education
- We educate her on the best practices of education and how she can become a change to our community